2007


What can I say? 2007 was life full of Alita. Everyday something new, exciting and challenging was upon us and then it was over in a day or more and onto the next development. Alita experienced her first walk in the snow. She was showing me her sign for rain as she watched it fall from the sky (such a little Seattlite!) For her birthday, we did a painting project and she made a beautiful, colorful mess that we hung on the wall and called it art. Down at the fish market we visited Taho often. She's getting used to the noise and sometimes actually acknowledges that she knows her Papa. Having a toddler is so different from the little baby of last year. My time at home with her is becoming more valuable as she gets older. Time seems to be passing by even faster. I've been decorating with natural items following my "green" theme. Alita even helped me make a popcorn garland. Here I am smelling the holly?! As my daughter giggles and spins around in circles to her Papa's silly songs, we celebrate each other.
Love Jenn, Taho & Alita

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jennifer, Tao and Alita!

Happy Holidays to you three! Alita is just a darling jem :-) and the two of you as well! The great work that you have done shows beautifully in the pictures, especially the one with all three of you in front of the market. Good for you!

love

Karen & Family